IDR Ltd. can provide private and public sector labour arbitration services in Canada. Richard McLaren has over 30 years experience with labour arbitration and can provide expertise in both federal and provincial matters.
McLaren also serves on the arbitration panels for OPSEU and Community Colleges.
Significant Labour Arbitration work over the years:
- Air Ontario and the Canadian Autoworkers Union
- Bell Canada and the Communication, Energy & Paperworks Union
- Employees (National Office - Ottawa) and the Office & Professional Employees International Union
- Purolator Courier Limited & Teamsters, Chauffeurs & Warehouseman Union
- Arvin Automotive and the USWA
- CIP Containers and the Energy & Chemical Workers Union
- Fleet Industries and Frontier Lodge 171, IAM
- Indai Furniture Systems and the United Steelworkers of America
- Kellogg Canada Inc. and the American Federation of Grain Millers
- College Employer Council and OPSEU
- Ontario Police Arbitration Commission
- Royal Oak Dairy, a division of Ault Foods Limited and the Retail, Wholesale & Department Store Union, Local 442
- Somerville Packaging, a division of Paperboard Industries Co. and the Canadian Paperworkers Union, Local 36
- Stelco Inc. and the United Steelworkers of America, Local 1005
- Stelco Inc., Lake Erie Works and the USWA, Local 878
- The Corporation of the Town of Oakville and the Canadian Autoworkers, Local 1256
- Veratec (Canada) amd the United Steelworkers of America, Local 8505
- Windsor Star and the Windsor Newspaper Guild
- City of Windsor and CUPE Local 543 (Employment Services Caseworkers)
- Labourers International Union Of North America, Local 625 and Prestressed Systems Inc.